Events at this location
The right behaviours = great company performance The quality of workplace relationships have a huge impact on your culture… Focus on behaviours and
The right behaviours = great company performance
The quality of workplace relationships have a huge impact on your culture…
Focus on behaviours and relationships
How can you address inappropriate / challenging behaviour
How to handle difficult situations
How A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) can support making the right development and selection decisions
Nurturing and spending time on workplace behaviours supports positive culture and a motivated and productive workforce.
Only £36+VAT per person.
Book now and make a positive change to your business. Visit eventbrite, Email email@example.com or call 01543 268600.
Often, it’s not what you do or say – it’s the way that you do or say it. • Do you want
Often, it’s not what you do or say – it’s the way that you do or say it.
• Do you want to improve your communication results / get the best out of your people and improve customer relationships?
• Do you want to maximise internal team morale and productivity?
• Do you want to be more self-aware so you can adapt and modify to get the best from your people?
If the answer is yes to one or more of the above…
Why not invest in yourself or key people for the benefit of you and your team?
For just £375+VAT you will experience a personal profile with 1-hour personal telephone feedback to improve your self-awareness and attend a 1-day workshop with like-minded people to explore how to be a more inclusive leader and achieve personal business success.
New year – new challenges – let’s make it easier for you.
What we will cover…
• Understanding the value of knowing ourselves and our behaviour strengths / motivators.
• How to manipulate effectively our own personal strengths and limitations in the current work role.
• Recognising strengths, limitations, fears, motivators and values to the organisation and / or team of people with different working styles.
• Learning how to successfully motivate people and their communication preferences.
• Understanding the value of supporting and managing personal limitations.
• Identification of potential behavioural training needs.
• Spotting observable behaviours in others.
So, make a positive change and sign up now…
If you have attended our taster on 5 December 2019, you will receive £15 discount off this event.